Xbox Live User Management
You can get the list of users on the console, or update the list--adding, removing, signing in, signing out, or modifying existing users.
Calls to PUT should include a JSON array with the following structure:
- AutoSignIn (optional) : bool disabling or enabling automatic signin for the account specified by EmailAddress or UserId.
- EmailAddress (optional - must be provided if UserId is not provided unless signing in a sponsored user) : Email address specifying the user to modify/add/delete.
- Password (optional - must be provided if the user isn't currently on the console) : Password used for adding a new user to the console.
- SignedIn (optional) : bool specifying whether the provided account should be signed in or out.
- UserId (optional - must be provided if EmailAddress is not provided unless signing in a sponsored user) : UserId specifying the user to modify/add/delete.
- SponsoredUser (optional) : bool specifying whether to add a sponsored user.
- Delete (optional) : bool specifying to delete this user from the console
Calls to GET will return a JSON array with the following properties:
- AutoSignIn (optional)
- EmailAddress (optional)
- SponsoredUser (optional)
This API has the following expected status codes.
|HTTP status code||Description|
|200||Call to GET was successful and JSON array of users returned in the response body|
|204||Call to PUT was successful and the users on the console have been updated|
|4XX||Various errors for invalid request data or format|
|5XX||Error codes for unexpected failures|